Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3563 Matoska Ridge, College Station
Spacious 4 bedroom and 3 1/2 bath home in the Indian Lakes neighborhood. This split floor plan home also boasts a game room, dining room, wet bar, outdoor kitchen, fenced backyard, and more! There is a 3 car garage and the large utility room connects to the master closet. Home features granite counter tops, wood floors, and new carpet in all the bedrooms. Home includes refrigerator in the kitchen as well as washer and dryer in the utility room. Neighborhood offers a recreational center, tennis court, basketball court, play ground, swimming pool, hiking and equestrian trails! Come view this home today!
- MLS® #19014568
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,080
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Sprinkler System, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address3563 Matoska Ridge
- SubdivisionINDIAN LAKES PH 10, BLOCK 21, LOT 9, ACRES 1.264
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Sound System, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Extra Sink, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-in Icemaker
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.