Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Forest Drive Drive, College Station
Luxury living close to shopping, restaurant and TAMU campus. Each bedroom with private bathroom. 3 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms and an extra room for study, media room or 4th bedroom ( no closet). Beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops, large eating bar. Ceramic tile in all common areas. 3 designated parking spots in front of your door. Unit comes with all kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. Unit is facing the big pool. Well-maintained condo in the heart of College Station, just minutes to TAMU and Blinn.
- MLS® #19014565
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,516
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Indiv Wtr Meter, Elec Hot Water Heater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesIn Ground Pool, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Private Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees110.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address233 Forest Drive Drive
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Air Filter System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Attic Fan
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Suzy Massoud
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.