Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19336 Timber Springs Loop, College Station
Located in Millican Reserve this one of a kind property sits on over 15 wooded acres offering country seclusion in a master planned community only minutes from College Station. This custom built home offers distinctive architectural style with outstanding custom finishes. A private gated entrance with circular drive leads through the native wooded lot to the home nestled on the property. A stone path and lush landscaping accent the home’s front entrance. Numerous large picture windows offer great wooded views of the exterior and provide ample natural light. The main home's floor plan offers three levels with three bedrooms, two and a half baths, three living areas, a study/bonus room, a gourmet island kitchen with commercial grade DCS range, two dining areas and a large screened patio overlooking the extended outdoor entertaining deck and large patio . A separate dwelling makes a perfect in-law house or guest retreat and offers a bedroom & full bathroom. The 60' x 40' workshop also has a full bathroom and two bonus rooms, as well as, spacious garage/workshop space. This beautiful property offers ample space for horses or cattle with two ponds and a 5 acre pasture. Wildlife tax management exemption currently in place. Extensive mountain bike trails, hiking routes, equestrian paths, lakes for kayaking, & monthly markets are all unique to the Millican Reserve community!
- MLS® #19014422
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,699
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorFrame, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Patio, Deck, Fire Pit, Garden Area, Patio, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Pond, Stream, Wooded
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address19336 Timber Springs Loop
- SubdivisionSee Private Remarks
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.