Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8300 Shadow Oaks, College Station
A winding path across a large corner lot, welcomes you to this amazing home in College Station. Wood floors in the entry lead you to the spacious living room; featuring an octagonal raised ceiling, dual-crown molding, tile-surround fireplace & built-in bookshelves. The chef’s kitchen offers plenty of granite counter space & solid wood cabinetry along w/ stainless appliances & walk-in pantry. The large master w/ en suite bath is a private oasis; complete w/ dual height vanities, a jetted garden tub, walk-in shower & a glass block wall of windows for natural light. The private study is adorned w/ rich alder cabinets, beveled granite counters & plenty of storage. The enormous heated/cooled sunroom offers a ceramic tile floor & bead board ceiling--all leading to the stunning back yard w/ covered flagstone patio & covered/screened gazebo.
- MLS® #19014290
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,620
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Patio, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address8300 Shadow Oaks
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest PH 10, Block 10, Lot 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4615
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Smart Home Feature
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.