Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 North Calvert Street, Franklin
Entering this home takes you back to another time. Charming, vintage 4 bed, 2 bath home with 10 foot ceilings and beautiful, refinished Pine wood floors throughout the house. Home has many features from another time that are still useful and ornamental. This home features a wrap around screen porch, large floor plan of 1964 Sq. Ft. Large rooms throughout the home, with a large den/living area in the back with wood burning fireplace. Free standing Garage/Storage building, concrete fishpond, and large trees complete the exterior. This home does need some work done, but is completely livable, and offers an opportunity in the Franklin ISD, at an affordable price.
- MLS® #19014108
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built1913
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCape Cod, Farm House
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas on Site
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Carport, Detached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Storage Shed, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Steve Cox
- Listing Office:Captiva Realty
- Address207 North Calvert Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77856-5992
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.