Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5355 Dymple, College Station
Welcome to the country close to town. Private 21.334 Acres with Agricultural Exemption. No restrictions! Fenced perimeter with gorgeous trees and views. Main home features 2475 sqft, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, large living room with beautiful fireplace and views from windows, built-ins, sewing room and huge versatile bonus room. Inviting covered back deck that overlooks the pond. Covered carport, large open kitchen with lots of counter and storage space. Good sized bedrooms. Also to include a barn with stalls, 20x30 shop on a slab, multiple storage sheds, greenhouse. Second home, 1344 sqft with corner fireplace, bonus room and beautiful updated kitchen and master bathroom. Well maintained.
- MLS® #19014012
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,475
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesOverhead Utilities, City Water, Field Line Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Storage Shed, Covered Patio, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded, Pond, Private Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Listing Agent:Debbie Bird
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address5355 Dymple
- SubdivisionSAMUEL DAVIDSON TRACT 4, 21.334 ACRES
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Win/Wall Unit
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.