Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
508 East Texas Street, Calvert
19th-century charmer located in one of the state's largest historic districts on the National Registry. Imagine holding your morning coffee in rocking chairs on the front porch or a warm glass of wine with friends under the shade trees on the brick paved patio. This attractive historic home combines sought-after period features of jig-saw balustrade, lattice work, and bargeboards. 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, a modern kitchen, stunning formal living & dining areas, cozy breakfast room, 2 fireplaces, 2 large sun porch areas. The carriage house has space for 2 cars & large, open upstairs storage. Calvert is an easy half hour commute to Bryan/College Station & Texas A&M University.
- MLS® #19012926
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,626
- Year Built1875
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleHistorical, Victorian
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Internet Available in Area, Internet Available on Site, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees
- ConstructionWood Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Susie Morgan Krueger
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
- Address508 East Texas Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77837
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Gas Range, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.