Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1917 Debbie Drive, Bryan
In the age restricted part of Briar Meadows Creek, this one is a find! A balance between space and ease of maintenance. This 3/2 charmer has an open living/dining area that leads to a large flex room. Plenty of room to stretch out or to entertain, but with the central vacuum system not hard to clean up afterwards. The home is also on a relatively small lot for less time mowing. Speaking of which, the seller has paid through the end of 2019 for lawn maintenance! Be sure to schedule your showing before this one is gone.
- MLS® #19012395
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,097
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1917 Debbie Drive
- SubdivisionBriar Meadows Creek Ph 1
- Zip Code77802-2006
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Central Vacuum
- AppliancesElectric Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Hayden Riley
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.