Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2902 Briarcreek Court, Bryan
Charming townhome nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Memorial Forest area. Features include 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath and 1 half bath plus a study with built-in shelves that could also serve as a 3rd bedroom, nursery or playroom. The spacious living room features vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace and adjoins the dining room that boasts wood beams on the ceiling. The kitchen offers a lot of counter space and the utility room has plenty of space for a washer, a dryer, a freezer, and ample storage. Enjoy 2 gated courtyards and all of the natural light throughout. A rare find. These don't come on the market often - don't miss out!
- MLS® #19012334
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,942
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick & Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Cul De Sac
- ConstructionBrick & Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Listing Agent:Cherry Ruffino
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address2902 Briarcreek Court
- SubdivisionBriarcrest Estates Ph 4
- Zip Code77802-2107
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.