Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2242 Rockingham Loop, College Station
This beautiful home is located on a .26 acre lot with gorgeous mature trees, no rear neighbors, and just steps away from Castlegate park. The spacious open-concept living room features a floor to ceiling stone fireplace and French doors that open to the outdoor entertainment area and private, shaded backyard. The kitchen and breakfast area feature large windows that invite bright, natural light. The formal dining room may be accessed by the kitchen or foyer and mirrors the formal living room across the foyer. The formal living room may easily function as an office, playroom, or cozy den. The enormous master suite is located in the rear of the home with private access to the backyard. Both downstairs guest bedrooms are over-sized with one large enough to house a king-size bed and desk area. The enormous upstairs space with full bathroom is large enough for 3 separate zones: a sleeping/bed space, a play area/living space, and a reading or gaming nook.
- MLS® #19012330
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,913
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2242 Rockingham Loop
- SubdivisionCastlegate SEC 3, PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4854
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, Security System
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Stove Top Grill
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.