Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3052 Stonewood Drive, Franklin
Don't hesitate on this one....It's a must see and move-in ready! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has everything to offer in its well thought out design. It has the desired daily, functional living while being entertainment-friendly with a welcoming front porch and a spacious back porch over looking the +/- 2 acres. Walk in to an inviting kitchen and living room with an open floor plan. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, large island with eating area, walk-in pantry, small wine cooler and an abundance of room, storage and functionality. The large master suite includes a cove ceiling, double vanities with cultured marble, walk-in closet and large culture marbled shower. This property also features a 30X40 shop with two roll-up doors and spray foam insulation. The shop also includes a 30x30 carport and 12X40 lean to. Schedule your showing today before you miss your opportunity on this beautiful, move-in ready home!
- MLS® #19011194
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,231
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Farm House
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Field Line Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road, Large Trees
- ConstructionStone, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Michelle Mccormick Haver
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
- Address3052 Stonewood Drive
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionPT LT 8 Blk 1 Woodforest Subdivision
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-in Wine Cooler, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.