Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
000 East Osr Road, Bryan
Owner will divide, contact Broker for tract map. This extraordinary, sprawling sportsman’s mecca/working cattle ranch is 15 miles north of Bryan-College Station, Texas along the Old San Antonio Road. Bee Creek meanders this stunning property; with 8-acre lake, numerous ponds, an abundance of wild game, waterfowl and fishing, oak dotted hills, clear creeks, and lush coastal pastures, just 24 miles from dining, shopping and Texas A & M’s famed Kyle Field. The ranch is positioned for future development with significant frontage along the Old San Antonio Road, an access easement to the SW that connects with Shadow Creek Trail, as well as frontage from the east along Deep Well Road. Bee Creek Ranch is a rare, large-quality offering in the DASH (Dallas/Austin/San Antonio/Houston) corridor. Easy access from OSR to Highway 6, I-45, and I-35 makes this property highly desirable.
- MLS® #19011127
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,913
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Well, Aerobic Septic on site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport, Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Covered Patio, In Ground Pool, Garden Area, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded, Lake, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- Listing Agent:Justin Whitworth
- Listing Office:Worth Commercial Real Est.
- Address000 East Osr Road
- SubdivisionSee attached
- Zip Code77808
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry, Built-In Oven-Gas, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.