Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1615 Ethic Lane, College Station
Well kept 3 bedroom, 3 bath gated townhome centrally located in College Station. This townhome features 2 livings areas. One of the living areas has built ins and fireplace. The other living area is converted from the garage. One bedroom is down and two bedrooms are upstairs. Spacious master suite with dual vanities, separate tub & shower. This model home provides many features and updates including solar screens, microwave in 2014, water heater in 2016 and recent paint. Second living area can be easily converted back to garage. The second living area can be easily to convert back to the garage.
- MLS® #19011049
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,274
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick & Frame, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesIn Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road
- ConstructionBrick & Frame, Brick Veneer
- HOA Fees121
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1615 Ethic Lane
- SubdivisionHeritage Townhomes
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6042
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Grace Liu
- Listing Office:Longitude Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.