Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3174 County Road 224, Anderson
Stunning custom built 4,413 SqFt home situated on 32 acres conveniently located between Anderson & B/CS in the desired Anderson ISD. No expense was spared when building this 4 bed 3.5 bath home with an open floor plan that includes 2 living areas & a huge kitchen with all the fixins. From the Thermador appliances & custom cabinetry to the large leathered granite island and hidden spice racks this kitchen will defiantly pamper the chef in your family. Outside the 32 acres features scattered hardwood trees, a pond, 2,000 SqFt shop, improved pastures, plus Rocky Creek borders the back property line! Possible to divide
- MLS® #19011040
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,413
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Field Line Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio, Exercise Rm., Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Lake, Large Trees, Pond, Public Road
- Listing Agent:Beau Skinner
- Listing Office:Brazos Land Company
- Address3174 County Road 224
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA007 J Bowman, Tract 23-7, 32 out of Acres 62.77
- Zip Code77830
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.