Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4442 Spring Meadows Drive, College Station
No rear neighbors! This home has a 5th bedroom or bonus room upstairs. The kitchen has beautiful wood accents, pull out spice racks, granite countertops, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and a display cabinet. The formal dining area greets guests with wainscoting and wood floors from the entry. The living room boasts a stone fireplace and large entertainment area that is sure to be the heart of the home. A split floor plan provides added privacy for the spacious master suite w/ dual sink vanity, jetted tub, separate shower and HUGE walk-in closet.
- MLS® #19011034
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,690
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionStone, Brick & Frame
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4442 Spring Meadows Drive
- SubdivisionSpring Meadows 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-1944
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Elizabeth Tinnell
- Listing Office:Towerpoint Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.