Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3224 Pinyon Creek Drive, Bryan
Come tour this beautiful, well-kept home in Traditions. This 3,785 square foot house features 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, an oversized office and a bonus room above the garage that could be used in a number of ways. Enjoy your spacious master suite with double sinks, walk-in shower, spacious walk-in closet, and even a workout space. The large kitchen boasts sleek counter tops, Kitchen Aid appliances including an ice maker, breakfast dining area, and a bar top that opens into the large family living area. A wet bar adjacent to the kitchen creates a perfect space for entertaining. The living area features raised ceilings, a gas fire place, and huge bay windows that look out onto a beautiful covered patio, complete with its own outdoor kitchen, fireplace, and tv mount. A roomy three-car garage can comfortably hold three full size vehicles, or two plus a golf cart! The house is just a two-minute drive to the Traditions clubhouse, pool area and tennis courts. You’re also just a four-minute drive to Easterwood airport and The Texas A&M University campus.
- MLS® #19010973
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,785
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric In Area, Internet Available in Area, Telephone In Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry, Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Garden Area, Outside Kitchen, Rec. Room
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- HOA Fees775
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3224 Pinyon Creek Drive
- SubdivisionTHE TRADITIONS PH 11, BLOCK 2, LOT 25
- Zip Code77807-2364
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Water Filter, Central Vacuum, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Wine Cooler, Built-In Oven-Electric, Butlers Pantry, Eating Bar, Extra Sink, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Gas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Rebecca Dark
- Listing Office:Executive Real Estate Services
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.