Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10586 Dunns Fort Road, Hearne
Own you piece of the country. This home is only 3 years young but looks like it was built centuries ago with all the amenities of todays construction. Located on 21 acres with an additional 10 acres available you will love all of the detail in making this home historic. Also, there is an original 600 sq ft cottage on the property for guests or as rental income. This would make a great weekend place or a forever home.
- MLS® #19010958
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Field Line Septic, Internet Available in Area, Well
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Garden Area, Storage Shed, Barn/Stables
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road, Pond
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Debi Stoll
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
- Address10586 Dunns Fort Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77859-1409
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.