Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4702 Tiffany Park, Bryan
Is it time to upgrade to a well-maintained 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Bryan home with large in ground pool? If so, you will be pleased to know that this home is filled with large rooms, great closet space, lots of windows providing light and bright rooms, new roof installed May 2019. This floor plan offers lots of functional space. Split floor plan with private master suite with separate vanities and newly remodeled shower; two dining areas; large living area with fireplace and built-ins; media room overlooking backyard. The large, private backyard space is fabulous. Backyard bar-be-que never tasted as good as when cooked poolside in your own backyard. Neighborhood is convenient to retail, restaurants, medical facilities and schools. Savor the goodness this home has to offer and schedule your showing now!
- MLS® #19010919
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4702 Tiffany Park
- SubdivisionTIFFANY PARK PH 2
- Zip Code77802-5822
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.