Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
705 Willow Loop, College Station
Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath, brick home on a quiet, loop street in central College Station offers easy access to shopping, schools and TAMU. This meticulously kept, one owner home is a split, open floor plan with a large dining/living/den area featuring one of two two fireplaces. The master bedroom is large and features its own fireplace with a large master bath and closet. The home offers an exceptionally large main bath with dual vanities and some ADA features. Private back yard with a low maintenance, zero-scape lawn and a fabulous brick fence. The home also boasts an air conditioned, oversized 2 car garage with a half bath that makes for a workshop space or climate controlled storage.
- MLS® #19010755
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,668
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address705 Willow Loop
- SubdivisionBRANDON HEIGHTS PH 2, BLOCK C, LOT 6
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7913
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jeff Allen
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.