Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1209 Brook Hollow Drive, Bryan
Gorgeous 3 bed 3 bath Townhome located on brook hollow in the historic area of Bryan. This fully remodeled townhome is completely move in ready!! This townhome Features a huge open living room with fireplace and elegant tile flooring, crown molding, Large kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an abundance of cabinet and counter space. Spacious dining room with chandelier, large master suite with walk in closet and tile shower. Do not miss this GEM!!! This is a MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #19010663
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,656
- Year Built1977
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Private Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Brick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees75
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1209 Brook Hollow Drive
- SubdivisionBROOK HOLLOW #5 PH 2
- Zip Code77802-1112
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Ryan Derkowski
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.