Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4207 Lismore Lane, College Station
An amazing new construction home in Waterford Heights. This Pitman Custom Home includes tall ceilings, extensive crown molding, cedar beams and a floor to ceiling brick fireplace. The large kitchen has granite counter tops, a Whirlpool appliance package with double ovens, 36" cook top and custom cabinets. The upgraded lighting package will include gorgeous chandeliers and pendant lighting. The master retreat has pop up ceilings, jetted tub, double sinks and vanity. Don't miss the huge master closet with built in chest of drawers.
- MLS® #19010563
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,786
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Co-op Water, Gas, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Other, Stone
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Other, Stone
- HOA Fees325
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4207 Lismore Lane
- SubdivisionWATERFORD HEIGHTS PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Courtney Pitman
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.