Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5011 Crystal Downs Court, College Station
Stunning custom 4-bedroom 3 bath home located on a large corner lot in Pebble Creek subdivision. This home features elegant wood flooring, large open living room with fireplace and beautiful built ins. Gorgeous kitchen featuring granite countertops and an abundance of counter and cabinet space. A sunroom that can be used as a sitting area, office, or play room. Elegant butlers bar, formal dining room and breakfast area, huge master suite with separate shower, garden tub, and walk in closet. Entertain on the back patio while taking in the views of the amazing back yard with mature trees and walking paths throughout the yard!! 2.5 car garage with Walk up staircase to the attic for storage.
- MLS® #19010482
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,026
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- ConstructionBrick, Brick Veneer
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5011 Crystal Downs Court
- SubdivisionPEBBLE CREEK PH 4B
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8953
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Ryan Derkowski
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.