Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18259 Retriever Run, College Station
Super cute and well-maintained home in Duck Haven. This Easterling Homes home is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath with 2 dining areas with country living on 1 acre! Beautiful open plan living space with stone fireplace with mantle and huge windows the spacious backyard. Kitchen features an island, walk in pantry, gas cooktop & eating bar. Master bath has large walk in closet, separate shower & tub. Don't miss the laundry room with freezer space, counter space & cabinets! This house won’t last long, schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #19010460
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fire Pit, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees684
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18259 Retriever Run
- SubdivisionDuck Haven
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5626
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Self Cleaning
- HeatingPropane, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Darla Easterling
- Listing Office:Nobles Realty Group, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.