Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5216 Canvasback Cove, College Station
OPEN HOUSE Sunday 11/17 1-4PM!! This is the dream home you have been waiting for! This phenomenal Blackstone built home located in the popular Duck Haven subdivision is nestled on a breathtaking 1.27 acre, open lot that has a wooded tree line on the back of the property creating the ideal place to retreat and unwind. Arriving at the property you will marvel at the detailed brickwork, lush landscaping and the long driveway with an additional parking pad for any extra toys you may have. No attention to detail was spared on this house. There are even outlets in the eaves along the roof lines for your Christmas lights! Heading inside the gorgeous front door you are greeted with an incredible brick accent wall in the foyer and a flexible and efficient floor plan with an open concept living room, kitchen and dining area. The living room is built with unmatched quality and high-end details including the floor to ceiling stone fireplace and built ins on both sides. The entertainers kitchen features granite countertops, a detailed vent hood, a long eating bar, an island and upscale high end Bosch appliances including a gas cook top with a handy pot filler and double convention ovens. Escape to the grand master suite with a walk in double head shower, a long vanity with two sinks and an incredible amount of countertop space and a huge walk in closet with built ins galore that leads into the laundry room. The three way split floor plan is perfect for any family with two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill styled bathroom each with their own sink and large vanity areas and the other bedroom with its own full bathroom. Heading outside onto the covered back patio you will be impressed by the picturesque views of the mature trees and open space, the outdoor kitchen and stained wood ceiling. Come fall in love today!
- MLS® #19010399
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,414
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Cable Tv, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees708
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5216 Canvasback Cove
- SubdivisionDuck Haven
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2450
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingHeat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Kendra Hudson
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.