Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5216 Canvasback Cove, College Station
This gorgeous builder's home has it all! Located in the popular Duck Haven subdivision, this home sits on 1.27 acres with woods on the back half of the property. With an open concept, lots of windows, stone fireplace & split floor plan you'll love all this flexible layout has to offer. Tons of cabinet space in the kitchen and the gas stove you've been looking for to cook all your favorite dishes. The master suite is fantastic, with a walk-in shower, double split vanities & soaring master closet (with connected laundry room)! Even the 3 additional bedrooms are split from one another, with two sharing a Jack & Jill bath & the other situated conveniently off the back patio. That awesome patio features an outdoor kitchen and stained wood ceiling, the perfect setting for peaceful evenings or entertaining. Come fall in love today!
- MLS® #19010399
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,283
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Cable Tv, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Butane/Propane on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees708
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5216 Canvasback Cove
- SubdivisionDuck Haven
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2450
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Cook Top, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingHeat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Todd Turner
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.