Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4102 Caney Creek Court, College Station
Beautiful custom built split floor plan with 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and full size study that could be a 4th bedroom. The kitchen ceiling will be a jaw dropper with vaulted shiplap ceilings and decorative trestles. Kitchen also features granite countertops, stainless steel built in appliances, large eating bar. Spacious living room with brick gas log fireplace and hearth. Good size built in mud bench and cabinets. Wood look tile in kitchen, entry, hallways, study and master bedroom.
- MLS® #19010197
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,406
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick & Frame, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Open, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame, Stone, Wood Siding
- HOA Fees550
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4102 Caney Creek Court
- SubdivisionCreek Meadows sec 7 ph 4
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8823
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:April Rieger
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.