Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4008 Alford Street, College Station
Gorgeous 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home located in Bridgewood subdivision in south College Station. This home features a great split floor plan, open living room with fireplace, elegant formal dining room, spacious kitchen with an abundance of cabinet and counter space, upstairs bonus room, tons of storage throughout the home, downstairs master bedroom suite with soaking tub, separate shower and walk in closet and a spacious yard with a covered patio. This subdivision is close to shopping, grocery, medical, and restaurants.
- MLS® #19009941
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,707
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Small Trees
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Brick Veneer
- HOA Fees555
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4008 Alford Street
- SubdivisionBRIDGEWOOD PH 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2052
- InteriorTile, Carpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Ryan Derkowski
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.