Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4717 Williamsburg Drive, Bryan
This 4bed 3bath home in the loved Copperfield neighborhood has humongous bedrooms & tons of storage throughout! Features include new paint & carpet, granite countertops in the kitchen, & hardwood floors. Two dining areas, two living areas. Two bedrooms are downstairs, with one bedroom having floor-to-ceiling built-ins for an office. The master bedroom is huge, with TWO walk-in closets & an entire wall of built-in storage. Both upstairs bedrooms are massive & have THREE closets each. There's also attic space that could potentially be finished out & converted into a 5th bedroom. The laundry room has it's own sink & is large enough for a deep freezer or mudroom area. The home sits on a corner lot with a horse-shoe driveway, large shade trees, & has additional driveway parking to the 3-car garage. One garage bay is enclosed & could be used as a workshop. All appliances, refrigerator, washer & dryer, convey. The Copperfield neighborhood has a community park, swimming pool, and trails.
- MLS® #19009822
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,490
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available in Area, Telephone In Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Corner, Large Trees
- HOA Fees105
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4717 Williamsburg Drive
- SubdivisionCOPPERFIELD PH 4, BLOCK 19, LOT 1
- Zip Code77802-6002
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Intercom, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Other, Refrigerator, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Brittany Williams
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.