Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8702 Chippendale Street, College Station
4 Bedroom, 2 Bath home with over 2000 sq feet. Park-like lawn with beautiful, large trees on .25 acres in popular neighborhood. Living, kitchen, breakfast and dining rooms have been recently updated and painted. Living room has great built-ins and a fireplace with a fan to heat the home on cool nights. The formal dining room has a gorgeous picture window, overlooking plush landscaping, great for entertaining. All bedrooms are a good size and have nice, natural light. Deck, patio and more towering trees in the private backyard. Upgrades include; insulated foam ceiling throughout, New Windows, Insulated Garage, New Hot Water Heater.
- MLS® #19009663
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,206
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Storage Shed, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Level, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Wood Siding
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address8702 Chippendale Street
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Skylight, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terri Seiter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.