Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1814 Rosebud Street, College Station
Charming 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home on a cul-de-sac in Emerald Forest that is a must see! From the hardwood floors, spacious floor-plan, plantation shutters, 2 living areas, study/nursery, formal dining room to the patio overlooking the yard with large trees, this home has so much to offer. Recent improvements include a new roof and gutters. Enjoy the large front porch or the back patio that both feature a mosquito misting system. The neighborhood offers a swimming pool, park, and tennis courts. Take a look at this home to appreciate all that it has to offer!
- MLS® #19009435
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,898
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Gas on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Patio, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1814 Rosebud Street
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Island, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Central Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Gas
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Darla Wootan
- Listing Office:Lone Star Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.