Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18299 Cantle Court, College Station
This gorgeous custom home is located on a private, wooded cul-de-sac lot with circular drive & ample parking. Massive iron entry doors open to reveal an enormous open living room with towering stone fireplace, soaring ceilings, & picture window overlooking the outdoor living area, 35,000 gallon resort-style pool & beautifully wooded rear acreage. The downstairs features a gourmet kitchen, breakfast & formal dining areas, 3-way-split floor plan with master suite, 2 large bedrooms with Jack-and-Jill bathroom, & study with a Murphy bed & en suite bathroom that could also serve as a 5th bedroom. A game room, media room, oversized bedroom & full bathroom are located upstairs. The outdoor entertainment space offers two huge covered patios, outdoor kitchen, stone fireplace, & breathtaking views of the backyard, towering oaks & native foliage. The backyard is fully fenced, has a huge fenced dog run to the right of the home, & invisible fencing around the perimeter.
- MLS® #19009363
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,716
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Garbage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18299 Cantle Court
- SubdivisionSaddle Creek PH 10, Block 10, Lot 200
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.