Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8307 Shadow Oaks, College Station
Priced to Sell!!!Custom built Borski home in desirable Emerald Forest. This house has many extra features and upgrades that are rare find- 3 way split bedroom plan for privacy, built with engineered slab on 18 piers, plantation shutters, extensive wood floors, huge formal dining with built in buffet, large study with built in desks that can house 2 studious members of the family and French doors, 4 very very spacious bedrooms with Jack and Jill style bathroom between them, formal living has cozy fireplace and book shelves, family room has built in entertainment center and small home office /bar. Oversized kitchen has Corian counter tops, center Island , cabinet galore, trash compactor, plenty of counter space and home office. Spacious Utility room has tons of built in cabinets and leads to 2 car garage. Large workshop next to garage for the handyman of the family. A bonus room upstairs with ceiling to floor world poster could be a game room. Texas size den downstairs could be media room/Entertainment space. Beautifully landscaped front and back yard!!! Too many extras to list....
- MLS® #19008290
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,693
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address8307 Shadow Oaks
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest PH 10
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4614
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Neetu Kainthla
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.