Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15709 Buffalo Creek, College Station
Move-in ready, one-owner home in Estates of Creek Meadows. Popular split bedroom floor plan with study/play room. Fresh paint throughout. Details include trey ceiling with wood beams in living room, granite counters and hand-scraped wood floors. Lovely stone/tile, gas log fireplace with adjacent bookshelves and cabinet storage. Master retreat features a large bedroom w/tray ceiling, double sink vanity, stand-up shower, jetted soak tub and large, custom closet. Kitchen features stainless appliances, gas stove top, tile backsplash, large pantry and solid wood custom cabinetry. Outdoor kitchen complete with TV! Storage shed included. Walking distance to 3 schools and 2 community pools.
- MLS® #19008284
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Outside Kitchen, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address15709 Buffalo Creek
- SubdivisionCREEK MEADOWS SEC 5 PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4351
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Air Filter System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jeffrey Mazzolini
- Listing Office:Twelve Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.