Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5275 Canvasback, College Station
This beautiful 2 story Tudor style Blackstone built Home sits in the trees in the back of popular Saddle Creek Subdivision. This may be the home of your dreams sitting on 1.85 acres. This incredible home boasts of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, large raised ceiling living area, formal dining, breakfast area, island kitchen, 5 burner cook top, double ovens, granite counters & walk-in pantry. Master & guest room downstairs, 3 spacious bedrooms and 2nd living area upstairs. Exterior features, covered patio, extensive treed backyard, completely fenced with gated front, but the area beyond back fence has been left natural. Relax and enjoy your home & grounds & entertaining will be easy & delightful.
- MLS® #19008229
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,183
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stucco
- HOA Fees300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5275 Canvasback
- SubdivisionSaddle Back PH 11
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2449
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Bo Ward
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.