Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2003 Markley Drive, Bryan
IF CHARM AND ELEGANCE ARE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR – WELCOME HOME! A FAVORITE OF MANY, THE 1818 HAS SEVERAL FEATURES THAT MAKE IT STAND OUT FROM THE REST. FROM THE MOMENT YOUR EYES CATCH THE STUNNING EXTERIOR, YOU’RE CAPTIVATED. INTERIOR FEATURES INCLUDE DUAL LIVING AREAS TO USE AS YOU CHOOSE, A LARGE KITCHEN WITH GRANITE-TOPPED ISLAND THAT IS OPEN THROUGH THE DINING AND LIVING ROOM, STUNNING WINDOWS FLOWING WITH NATURAL LIGHT, AN OPTIONAL STUDY ALCOVE, AND A SPACIOUS PRIMARY SUITE.
- MLS® #19008072
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,825
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2003 Markley Drive
- SubdivisionEDGEWATER PH 2, BLOCK 7, LOT 18
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Randy French
- Listing Office:Stylecraft Builders, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.