Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2130 Mountain Wind Loop, Bryan
This Beautiful light and bright 2 story custom home is conveniently located in the new Autumn Ridge Community! Showcasing charm and elegance by featuring an 8ft decorative glass front door, 10-12 ft soaring ceilings, a gorgeously designed kitchen, an abundance of cabinet space, huge laundry room, premium lighting, and upgraded quartz counters throughout! The huge game room upstairs is shared with 2 bedrooms an extra closet plus a nice sized bathroom. Fully sodded front and back yard, digital sprinkler system, and 6’ privacy fence on a corner lot. Ask about our 1,2, 10 builder warranty and energy features! Don’t let this one slip away!
- MLS® #19007886
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,931
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available in Area, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2130 Mountain Wind Loop
- SubdivisionAUTUMN RIDGE
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Self Cleaning, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Teresa Shivener
- Listing Office:Brazos Valley Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.