Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3101 Hummingbird Circle, Bryan
This beautifully unique home is nestled among towering oak trees and surrounded by native foliage. The sunken living room overlooks the shaded back patio and enjoys stunning views of the private back yard. This home also features a split bedroom floorplan, large master suite, and a formal dining room. The enormous garage has been converted into a climate-controlled space that would work well as a media room, second living space, fitness studio, classroom for homeschooling, workshop, or craft room. There are two doors currently located on the garage/living space that open outward so that they do not encroach on the high ceilings of the room. This configuration allows for multiple uses for the space. The seller is offering a $4,000 allowance for either true garage doors or carriage doors to be added to the home. The first photo of the listing showcases what the home would look like with carriage doors, while the second photo shows the doors that are currently on the home.
- MLS® #19007544
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,233
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Underground Utilities
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Covered Deck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees80
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3101 Hummingbird Circle
- SubdivisionWestwood Estates, Block B, Lot 14
- Zip Code77807-3226
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.