Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20663 Fm 2154 Farm To Market Road, College Station
Who said you couldn't have it all! Only minutes to the rapidly growing Tower Point and Texas A&M University. Imagine your self living in this beautiful very spacious home, as you open the front door you walk into the open concept which seamlessly connects the Living Room and Kitchen area. Plenty of windows allow the sunshine in and nice views. This is a 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home which offers a split floor plan. The upstairs loft offers a couple of bonus rooms which could be used as media/theater/game rooms with a door leading out to a small balcony overlooking the front of property, these rooms have not been completely finished out so the buyer could finish them out as needed or desired.
- MLS® #19007419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,179
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Satellite Dish, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Diane Ruiz
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address20663 Fm 2154 Farm To Market Road
- SubdivisionA001400 William Devers, Tract 25, 2.0
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorConcrete Slab, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Ethernet Wiring, Intercom, Smart Home Feature, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.