Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
606 Coachlight Court, College Station
Step into this well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of College Station in Williams Court. This fabulous home is well designed with an open concept, split floor plan just walking distance from College Station Middle School, Rock Prairie Elementary and Brian Bachmann Park. Features include a brand NEW roof, storage shed, large bedrooms with plenty of closet space, beautiful kitchen with walk-in pantry and eating bar, and tons of windows that provide natural light throughout. Relax and enjoy your evenings on your covered back patio overlooking your gorgeous backyard with beautiful landscaping, mature trees, a coy pond, and colorful gardens. The backyard storage shed also has new flooring and a new roof. Call for your showing today!
- MLS® #19007402
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Small Trees
- HOA Fees60
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address606 Coachlight Court
- SubdivisionWilliams Court
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8145
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, Attic Fan, Blinds/Shades, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Pantry, Self Cleaning
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Cherry Ruffino
- Listing Office:Coldwellbankerag-town,realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.