Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3824 Blackhawk Lane, College Station
Don't miss this opportunity for low maintenance living in a convenient location! This well laid out townhome in Summit Crossing offers both excellent investment potential and an attractive set up for the busy professional. The layout of the common areas is open and spacious, providing plenty of room to unwind. The kitchen boasts granite countertops, attractive cabinetry, and a long eating bar for casual seating. The living and dining areas feature raised ceilings as well as wood look flooring that is both attractive and durable. The master suite is split from the other bedrooms and features a large master bathroom. With everything you need and nothing you don't, this home is a great find!
- MLS® #19007241
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,286
- Year Built2010
- GaragesAttached Carport, Rear Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Ellen Lane Palomo
- Listing Office:Century Oak Realty
- Address3824 Blackhawk Lane
- SubdivisionSummit Crossing
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4360
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.