Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1911 Spanish Moss Drive, College Station
This stunning two-story new build features an elegant split floor plan and bonus room. Upon entering, you will find a cozy study. An arch invites you into the stunning grand living room, complete with stained beams, wood plank tile and floor to ceiling fireplace. Every cook will marvel at the custom cabinetry and KitchenAid appliance package in the kitchen. The master retreat will feature a spacious bathroom complete with a tub, separate sinks, walk-in tiled shower and walk in closet. The back porch has a stained tongue and groove ceiling, stained cedar beam and recessed cans. This home is ready to customize! NOTE: stock photos used - selections subject to be different than those shown.
- MLS® #19007174
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,428
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Co-op Water, Gas, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Other
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone, Other
- HOA Feesunknown
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1911 Spanish Moss Drive
- SubdivisionTHE CROSSING AT LICK CREEK PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Courtney Pitman
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.