Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
700 South Dexter Drive, College Station
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE! Less than 1 mile to Kyle Field - This Southside Historic District Gem is perched on a Huge .52 acre corner lot with the most beautiful majestic oak tree you have ever seen. Guests can stay in the attached apartment/Mother-in-law suite that boasts 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and kitchenette —or lease it out as a Gameday rental! The vaulted ceiling, tons of natural night, hardwood floors, open living space, precious kitchen and beautifully updated bathrooms perfectly blend historic charm with every modern convenience. Enjoy a quiet afternoon reading or visiting with loved ones on the shaded front porch or the secluded backyard entertainment area. Lots of outdoor storage, covered carport with ample parking and great location…Call for more information and a private tour today!! .
- MLS® #19007117
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,493
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorHardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Area, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- Listing Agent:Jamie Prejean
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address700 South Dexter Drive
- SubdivisionCOLLEGE PARK, BLOCK 23, LOT 10 (86' OF)
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.