Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2112 Rolling Rock Place, College Station
Incredible home in the highly sought after Emerald Forest neighborhood. With easy access to Hwy 6 and centrally located in College Station, this quiet neighborhood is known for its mature trees and generous sidewalks, with parks, a pool, and tennis courts within walking distance. This newly renovated home with large bedrooms and generous entertaining space backs up to a lush green belt and has both front and back covered porches. The enormous living room opens to the beautifully updated kitchen and huge dining room and overlooks the covered outdoor entertainment area, shaded backyard, and the dedicated green space behind the home. The front room functions well as a formal dining room, office, second living area, or playroom. The split bedroom floorplan features a spacious master suite with sitting area, over-sized guest bedrooms, and a large guest bath with abundant counter space and storage. This home has been freshly painted and all of the carpet was replaced in April of 2019. Zoned to highly ranked CSISD schools.
- MLS® #19006753
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,694
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Small Trees, Level
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2112 Rolling Rock Place
- SubdivisionEmerald Forest Ph 11A, Block 19, Lot 7
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4165
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.