Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4202 Snug Harbor Drive, College Station
Lakefront luxury and privacy at this custom Nantucket estate on 1.63 acres! You will love the soaring ceiling in the living room where you can admire the tranquil view of Nantucket Lake surrounded by native plants and abundant wildlife. Downstairs, an open concept floor plan. The kitchen features ample storage in warm toned solid birch cabinets. The inviting dining room, bright and airy, cleverly includes two large butlers pantries designed for storing serving dishes and hanging table linens. The spacious master suite features a unique dual-master bath ... one with an Asian-inspired shower room and the second with a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. Upstairs, the loft overlooks the living room and offers stunning views of the lake. The bedrooms are carefully arranged for the efficient use of space ... two bedrooms and a full-bath on each side. Use them as they are or combine into suites. One bedroom features a delightful balcony deck where you can enjoy a tree top view of Nantucket Lake. The expansive back yard is a delight where you will often see rabbits, squirrels, deer, and birds of all kinds frolicking amongst the native plants. Three car garage with one bay set up as an extensive wood shop, complete with a shop vacuum system. This street in Nantucket is one of the few located in the City of College Station and receives garbage and sewer from City of CS (no septic system!). HOA provides access to use non-motorized boats and fish in stocked Nantucket Lake. Zoned for Greens Prairie, Pecan Trail, Wellborn MS, and College Station HS. Architect: Ted Vaughn. Builder: Borski Builders.
- MLS® #19006696
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,576
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Electric on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Creek, Lake, Open, Public Road, Water Frontage
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4202 Snug Harbor Drive
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Island, Pantry, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Wendy Flynn
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.