Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1803 Springbrook Estates Drive, College Station
Beautiful & Spacious 4/3 home includes formal dining, media & game room in Springbrook-Hidden Hollow Subdivision. The living room features a woodburning fireplace,open to the kitchen. Formal dining has laminate flooring, large window looking over the wooded front yard. The kitchen boasts breakfast area, granite counter-tops w/tumbled marble backsplash, maple wood cabinets & convection microwave. Master & 2 bedrooms are down downstairs in a split bedroom plan. Upstairs lg 4th bedroom w/bath, media & game room.Master is cozy w/ a woodburning fireplace & 10’ceiling & bath has marble jetted tub, sep. shower & dual sinks w/granite counter tops & large closet.House backs up to Lick Creek Tributary w/ natural walking trails.Lot is on over 1/3 of an acre, backyard has wood deck & fun tree house for the kids. Seller is motivated bring offers.
- MLS® #19006243
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,793
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Deck
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees160.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1803 Springbrook Estates Drive
- SubdivisionSpringbrook-Hidden Hollow
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4791
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Linda D Vorenkamp
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.