Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1422 Crescent Ridge Drive, College Station
Open the door to this fabulous 4/4.5 Ridgeway Townhome in Crescent Pointe subdivision. Absolutely no wasted space, with over 2,000 SQ FT of great living! Beautifully situated kitchen featuring granite, stainless appliances, recessed lighting, tiled floors, an abundance of storage. Floor plan is excellent and fits the needs for many homeowners. Light and bright home has ample windows with 2 inch faux blinds throughout. Master en suite is downstairs with three bed/baths upstairs. Each upstairs bedroom has its own private bath and large walk-in closet. Half-bath is downstairs to accommodate guests. Tiled living area opens onto a patio to expand leisure activities to the outdoors. Private back yard with lots of room for bar-be-ques or just hanging out.
- MLS® #19006226
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,075
- Year Built2012
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Underground Utilities, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Small Trees, Corner
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1422 Crescent Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionCrescent Pointe PH 4
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4368
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Drapes/Curtains, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.