Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1304 East 30th Street, Bryan
Charming 3 bedroom 2 bath house situated on a gorgeous lot with amazing oak trees. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the dining and living areas add to the character of this home. Two living areas and a formal dining area offer space and functionality. Outside, a large covered back patio that runs the length of the house and an outdoor oven and grill make for a perfect spot for entertaining. The large trees provide shade to this backyard on hot summer days. New roof was installed in 2019. Great location between historic downtown Bryan, Blinn College, medical center, convenient shopping, and entertainment.
- MLS® #19006177
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,678
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorOther, Stone, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionOther, Stone, Frame
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
- Address1304 East 30th Street
- SubdivisionHoppess Block 6 Lot 9 & 27.5' of 10
- Zip Code77802
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.