Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
417 Goldilocks Lane, College Station
Love Upgrades? OF COURSE YOU DO, how about an amazing Farmhouse design?!?!…Come check out all the upgrades included in THE BARRACKS new construction offer! In these luxurious townhomes you our upgraded gray wood look floors, black granite counters, shiplap, shaker cabinets! You'll also get 3x6 subway backsplash, stainless appliances with side by side fridge freezer and Nest Thermostats. HUGE bedrooms, energy efficient vinyl windows and builder warranty. Don’t forget to check out the BearX Daycation Resort with cable wakeboarding park, sheet wave surf machine, lazy river, private cabanas and so much more. The HOA even covers all lawn care, cable and internet!
- MLS® #19005905
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage1,751
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees175
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address417 Goldilocks Lane
- SubdivisionThe Barracks II
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesCook Top, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Drew Jeffress
- Listing Office:Barracks Management Group, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.