Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
508 Kyle, College Station
Don't miss this charming home in the College Hills neighborhood, very close to Texas A&M and close to TAMU Bus Stop. The home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a large fenced backyard and 12x24 storage building. Beautifully refinished wood floors throughout the house and knotty pine cabinets in the kitchen. Master added to the house includes a walk-in closet and separate bathroom. Located next to Thomas Park and access to pool, jogging track, exercise equipment, basketball court, tennis court, and a full playground. New roof in 2018. Leased Aug 2019 through July 2020. Available for short term lease at $1400.
- MLS® #19004625
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,644
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Telephone In Area
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Storage Shed
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- HOA Fees25
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address508 Kyle
- SubdivisionCOLLEGE HILLS ESTATES PH 3, BLOCK 17, LOT 19
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-2515
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Christopher Newsome
- Listing Office:Leasing Spot, The
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.