Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10884 Jackrabbit Lane, Bryan
San Miguel Farm is truly a one of a kind offering with 12 known springs that allow Spring Creek to flow year round. The 4522 sq ft custom home was designed & built with the goal of efficiency, safety and to stand the test of time. With 4’ foundation, spray foam attic insulation and engineered 12” reinforced concrete exterior walls this house is a fortress. The AMAZING kitchen includes granite countertops, custom cabinetry, new Wolf 6 burner range and oven, farmhouse sink imported from England and so much more! Other highlights include water well equipped with filtration system, 820 sq ft of covered porches and quite possibly the only bidet in Robertson County. The entire property is USDA organic certified, 2 water wells, sandy loam soil and all the natural resources needed for growing just about anything. Approximately 50% wooded with holly, oak, sycamore, big cypress on the creek, elm, ash, and 1 massive pine tree. Come and see all this spectacular property has to offer. MINERALS AVAILABLE, CALL FOR DETAILS!!! This property is an easy 20 minutes commute to Bryan and 30 minutes to College Station.
- MLS® #19004453
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,522
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Well, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Internet Available on Site, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Wooded, Stream
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Landon Allen
- Listing Office:Riverstone Companies, Llc
- Address10884 Jackrabbit Lane
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision110 acres A-27
- Zip Code77808-4030
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades
- AppliancesGas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.