Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Pershing, College Station
Masterfully restored 1938 built home on 1/3 acre lot. No attention to detail overlooked from the oversized cedar shake shingle roof to the period inspired appliances. All original hardwood floors refinished. In it's current configuration, the home is 2 BR/3 full baths with the original 3rd bedroom converted to a sitting room off the master bedroom. All electrical, plumbing and mechanical have been replaced and new insulation in the walls and attic. The home is functionally a 7 year old home, perfect for one's 2nd home or game day home. Walking distance to Kyle Field.
- MLS® #19004323
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Dog Run, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:David Shellenberger
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address211 Pershing
- SubdivisionBlock 4, Lot 20 (25' of) & 21 & 25' of 22
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-3011
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Portable Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.